From Kamilah Shepherd
- White cake mix
- 3 eggs
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup water
- White frosting
- Yellow food coloring
- Orange food coloring
- Candy corn
- Muffin/Cupcake liners
- Pre-heat oven to 335 degrees and place liners in a muffin or cupcake pan.
- Follow mixing instructions on the cake mix box then mix and divide the cake mixture into two medium sized bowls.
- Drop 50 drops of yellow food coloring in one bowl and 50 drops of orange in another bowl. Mix until color is blended evenly.
- Pace 1-2 tablespoons of yellow cake mix into the liners then top with 1-2 tablespoons of orange cake mix.
- Then bake for 14-17 minutes and let cool for 20 minutes.
- Decorate with white frosting and garnish with candy corn.