Today the top 20 ArtPrize finalist were announced at Rosa Parks Circle.
They are separated into five categories: 2D, 3D, Installation and Time- based.
- Crowns of Courage – David Burgess
- Teen Spirit – Anni Crouter
- Life, Death & Transformation – Frits Hoendervanger
- 9/11 – Mher Khachatryan
- A. Lincoln – Richard Schlatter
- The Salvere Hitch – Jeff Best
- Fenced in – Cassandra Burgess
- Whimsical Harmony – Bruce Gorsline
- Early January on Pearl Street Bridge – Melodee Jackson
- Lux Maximus – Fused Glass, Copper, Bronze – Daniel Oropeza
- SOS (Safety orange swimmer) – A+J, Art+ Design
- ENMESH – Leroi DeRubertis
- Decadence: Sugar Mural – Shelley Miller
- Oil + Water – Ryan Spencer Reed
- AUTISM – A visual journey – Ann Vincenti- Michelman
- Red Dirt Rug – Rena Detrixhe
- Broke (n) hunger – Kyd Kane
- Object Orientals – Eva Rocha
- Monster GO – Aaron Zenz
- Midtown Flutter – Yuge Zhou
The final round of voting will be tomorrow from 2 p.m. to 11:59 p.m. For this round, spectators are able to vote for any of the 40 finalist from the Jurors and Public voting lists.
During this round the artist with the most votes from each of the 5 categories will win $12,500 for public vote. The finalist of this round will be awarded $200,000 for the public vote grand prize.