Home Featured News Culinary facility named ‘The Pietro and Regina Amphitheater’

Culinary facility named ‘The Pietro and Regina Amphitheater’

1110
0

The culinary amphitheater had its grand opening ceremony today, which included a naming and dedication.

The amphitheater was named “The Pietro and Regina Amphitheater” in honor of Regina and Pietro Secchia, grandparents of Peter Secchia, who helped fund the institution’s addition. They are members of the same family honored in the naming of GRCC’s Secchia Institute of Culinary Education.

This state-of-the-art facility has white boards, computers with full software, projectors, three cameras with zoom focus and four 50-inch flat panel screens.

After 32 years of planning and fundraising, the $765,000 amphitheater will open next week.

Others who helped make this construction possible are Gerrit’s Appliance, the Banfi Vintners Foundation, Granite Transformations, Tom and Joyce Winser and David and Michelle Bottrall, and 60+ other donors.

To read more about the amphitheater’s features, click here.